Who can apply for a loan payday loans
400 you need to find from somewhere
The Monterey County Health Department is your source for dynamic speakers for a wide variety of topics.
Need a speaker for a luncheon program? Don't have a specific topic in mind? Not to worry, we can help you find a speaker to fit your audience needs.
Want a speaker on a specific topic, say hand washing or food safety? Not a problem, the Health Department has many individuals who will bring their expertise to your group.
Contact Karen Smith at 831-755-4639 or at
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Tick and mosquito borne illnesses
- Food Protection, Housing, General Sanitation, Childhood Lead, Pools/spas/beach inspections and testing, WNV
- Hazardous Materials, contaminated site cleanups, Emergency Response
- Land use, septic systems, Grey water
- Solid Waste, landfill inspections, body art, medical waste, pharmaceutical, Waste tires
- Solid Waste Franchise (garbage contract), mandatory garbage
- Drinking water, water systems, wells, water sampling etc.
County Animal Shelter
- Legal requirements
- Shelter tours
- Healthy eating
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Coping with stress
- Children's mental health
- Adult mental health
- Alcohol and Substance abuse
- Diagnoses beyond depression
- Crisis teams
- Caregivers and family
1270 Natividad, Salinas California 93906 - 831-755-4500
© 2010 Monterey County Health Department. All Rights Reserved.
Questions or Comments? Click HERE to send us a note.