Environmental Health Concern Form

Published on . Last modified on May 5, 2015

Old countryside water wellPlease complete the fields below if you wish to file a concern or complaint. All complaint information collected by Environmental Health is strictly confidential. Although you may remain anonymous, please be aware that if our staff is unable to obtain additional needed information the concern or complaint cannot be fully verified. For questions or follow up please call 831-755-4508.

This form can also be used for positive feedback and general questions about the Environmental Health bureau.

* indicates required field

COMPLAINANT'S INFORMATION (Please complete to receive follow-up information)