Animal Complaints

Published on . Last modified on February 9, 2017

Chihuahua Pack

Need assistance with animal Issues?

If you live in unincorporated Monterey County, please contact Monterey County Animal Services at 831-769-8850 or fill out the form below.

If you live within the incorporated boundaries of a city, please contact your local Animal Control Agency or service provider for that city.

(Required!) indicates required field

Contact Information

Problem Information

Dog Owner Information (If Known)