Related Programs and Groups
- The Preparedness Program focuses on ensuring the public health & medical community will be prepared to respond in the event of a disaster
- Clinic Services Bureau provides services so that every resident of Monterey County has access to healthcare.
- STRYVE focuses on strategies that prevent youth violence before it starts.
- The overall goal of the Tobacco Control Program of the Monterey County Health Department is to reduce tobacco use and influence social norms
- The PEP unit works on Planning, Evaluation, and Policy for the Health Department as a whole.
- The Affordable Care Act (also known as Health Care Reform or "Obamacare") was ...
- HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, a law intended to make it easier for people to keep their...
- Summary of the key elements of the Privacy Rule, including who is covered, what information is protected, and how covered entities can...
- California faces unprecedented levels of chronic disease which now account for over 75% of all deaths statewide.
- Health Department Accreditation is a process that all Health Departments will undertake to ensure quality services to their communities.
- The Local Public Health System Performance Assessment(LPHSA)is a measure of the local public health system overall.
- Monterey County’s Community Health Assessment is a systematic examination of health status indicators for our population.
- The Forces of Change Assessment examines externaltrends or events that are largely beyond the control of a local public healthsystem...
- The Strategic Plan consists of three initiatives to empower the community, enhance community safety, and improve access to care.
- A series of reports that analyze the Safety Net System in Monterey County and how the Affordable Care Act will affect it. The reports and...