Related Programs and Groups
- Behavioral Health Bureau's Adult Mental Health Program provides a continuum of County operated and community-based mental health services
- Mental Health Program for children provides a continuum of County-operated and community-based services for children, youth and families.
- The Preparedness Program focuses on ensuring the public health & medical community will be prepared to respond in the event of a disaster
- The Monterey County Vital Records office provides Birth and Death Certificates for the current year and one year back.
- What You Can Do to Help Protect Seniors from Heat Illness If you have senior relatives or neighbors (people over 65 years of age), you...
- The 2012 Epidemiologic Report of Communicable Diseases in Monterey County is now available. It provides an overview of the trends and...
- Pertussis Nears Epidemic Levels in Monterey County