- Cross Connection Control Services
- Desalination Treatment Facility Services
- Drinking Water Source Assessment and Protection Services
- Granite Ridge Regional Water Supply Project Information Services
- Public Water Systems Services
- Water Quality Monitoring Services
- Water Quality Test Results Information Services
- Water Systems - Local Small 2 to 4 Connections - Services
- Water Systems - State Small 5 to 14 Connections - Services
- Water Well Construction, Repair and Destruction Services - Application downloads
- Contractors, Engineers and Consultants Listings Services
- CAPP - Collaberative Aquifer Protection Program
- File Review and Public Record Act Request Services
Related Programs and Groups
- Drinking Water Protection Services is responsible for permitting, inspection and enforcement of over 1,250 water systems in the County
- Staff of EHB is dedicated to safeguarding the residents and resources of Monterey County by providing inspections, permits and education.
- Monterey County Health Department Laboratory is located in Salinas, CA, a region John Steinbeck referred to as the “valley of the world.”
- All water system components must comply with California Water Works Standards...
- All community and nontransient-noncommunity water systems are now required to have a California State Licensed Distribution Operator...
- Follow this link to see the entire list of FREE workshops available on-line and in the classroom...
- This page contains information for those impacted by the Pfeiffer Ridge fire regarding recovery, rebuilding and health information...