Related Programs and Groups
- Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by a bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Positive Outcomes for Successful Teens through Planning, Outreach, Needs assessment and Education
- Services geared towards increasing fruit and vegetable consumption, physical activity and food security
- HIV/AIDS services include: Rapid HIV Testing, Hepatitis C Testing, Health Education, Outreach, Syringe Access, Partner Services, HIV Special
- The overall goal of the Tobacco Control Program of the Monterey County Health Department is to reduce tobacco use and influence social norms
- The PEP unit works on Planning, Evaluation, and Policy for the Health Department as a whole.
- STRYVE webinars
- The Monterey County HIV Planning Group (MCHPG) is an unincorporated Planning Group....
- Health Department Accreditation is a process that all Health Departments will undertake to ensure quality services to their communities.
- The Local Public Health System Performance Assessment(LPHSA)is a measure of the local public health system overall.
- Monterey County’s Community Health Assessment is a systematic examination of health status indicators for our population.
- The Forces of Change Assessment examines externaltrends or events that are largely beyond the control of a local public healthsystem...
- The Strategic Plan consists of three initiatives to empower the community, enhance community safety, and improve access to care.
- 4/24/2013 MCHPG Meeting Notes
- 7/2/2013 MCHPG Agenda