- Agricultural Field Toilet Inspection Program Services
- Water Well Construction, Repair and Destruction Services - Application downloads
- Pest and Vector Control Services
- Animal Bite, Running at Large and Other Animal Complaint Services
- Hazardous Materials Business Response Plan Services
- Illegal Dumping Services
- Motor Oil and Oil Filter Recycling Services
- Pesticide Exposure Services
- Stormwater Pollution Control Services
- Vegetable Cull Feeding Services
- CAPP - Collaberative Aquifer Protection Program
- Waste Tire Services
Related Programs and Groups
- Consumer Health Protection Services is primarily responsible for food protection, general health protection, substandard housing, recreation
- Drinking Water Protection Services is responsible for permitting, inspection and enforcement of over 1,250 water systems in the County
- Staff of EHB is dedicated to safeguarding the residents and resources of Monterey County by providing inspections, permits and education.
- West Nile virus (WNV) is a potentially serious illness. Experts believe WNV is established as a seasonal epidemic in North America that...
- Heat illness can be deadly – but by making heat safety part of the job, employers and workers can work longer, feel stronger and stay...
- Environmental Health Bureau coordinated with the Grower-Shipper Association of Central California and the Monterey County Farm Bureau in...