Related Programs and Groups
- Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by a bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Positive Outcomes for Successful Teens through Planning, Outreach, Needs assessment and Education
- Immunizations prevent the spread of communicable diseases among children and adults. Without immunizations, you or your family are at greate
- Injury prevention consists of the interventions that eliminate or reduce the likelihood of injury. Injuries are the leading cause of death a
- The Affordable Care Act (also known as Health Care Reform or "Obamacare") was ...
- California faces unprecedented levels of chronic disease which now account for over 75% of all deaths statewide.
- If I am sick, how can I limit the spread of disease? Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water. Cover coughs...
- A series of reports that analyze the Safety Net System in Monterey County and how the Affordable Care Act will affect it. The reports and...
- This report discusses indicators that contribute to being overweight and obese in Monterey County.
- The 2012 Epidemiologic Report of Communicable Diseases in Monterey County is now available. It provides an overview of the trends and...
- The Health Department has received 6 reports of new pertusis cases since January 1, 2014.
- The California Department of Public Health reports 19 cases of measles in California in 2014.
- In Monterey County, 76% of stores surveyed near schools sold candy, mint & liquor favored tobacco products. Just one of many findings...
- Local increases in hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) have been reported among Monterey County residents.