avcilar evden eve nakliyat beylikduzu evden eve nakliyat sisli evden eve nakliyat bahcelievler evden eve nakliyat bagcilar evden eve nakliyat maltepe evden eve nakliyat
Graywater System Services

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM


  • 831-755-4505


  • 831-796-8680 or 831-755-4880

Graywater System Services

Graywater irrigation and disposal systems require a construction permit, with the exception of a clothes washer system ("Laundry to Landscape").  If you would like to apply for a graywater system permit, please read the Homeowner's Guide below carefully. Pay particular attention to the Design Criteria listed on page 5 of the Guide.

Then fill out the Permit Application Form below, print it, and submit it to the Building Department as part of your construction permit application. If you live in unincorporated Monterey County, or have a well or onsite wastewater treatment system (i.e., onsite sewage disposal system), submit the application to the Monterey County Building Services Department in Salinas.

Salinas Permit Center
168 W. Alisal St., 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901

If you live in the cities of Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Seaside, Del Rey Oaks, Marina, or Soledad, and you have public water and sewer service, submit your application to your city's Building Dept.

Graywater system permit application

A Homeowner's Guide

Bookmark This Service