Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 8:30 - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Telephone831-796-2888 (Salinas Office)
AddressSalinas WIC Program
632 E.Alisal St. Salinas, CA 93905
What is WIC? _____________________________________________________________________________________
WIC is a federally-funded health nutrition and breastfeeding program for women, infants, and children. WIC helps families by providing breastfeeding support, nutrition education and checks for buying healthy supplemental foods from WIC-authorized vendors. WIC can also help find health care and other community services for clients.
Who is Eligible? ____________________________________________________________________
Families with low to medium income that include:
• Pregnant women
• Women who are breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
• Women who have had a baby/pregnancy in the past six months
• Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants/children under the age of 5 can apply for children in their care
What Shoud I Bring to my First Appointment? ________________________________________________________________________________________
Bring your infant or child.
• MEDICAL FORMS:
• CURRENT INCOME:
• ADDRESS with your name on it:
• IMMUNIZATION CARD for children under 2 years of age.